Which of these applies to you?
- You wrote a book and you’re looking for an editor, but you’re unsure how to begin the process.
- You need a written message (this-is-who-we-are, this-is-what-we-do) to share with customers, potential clients, members, supporters, donors, or employees. You have an idea what it should say, but you're not sure how to get started.
- You already have a message and it's not working for you (awkward, too long, too short, outdated, or it just isn’t what you had in mind).
Basically, you know what you’d like to communicate, but you need help getting your ideas across. Transform your thoughts into a clear and effective message with Successful Improvements!
What is Successful Improvements?
A personalized service transforming what you want to say into a polished and effective message that works for you.
Want to know more?
Click HERE to learn about services to help you.
Click HERE to see samples.
- Annual Reports
- Solicitation Letters
- Special Event Scripts
- Organizational History
- Grant Proposal Narratives
- Internal Details and Descriptions
IMAGE CREDIT: Kerri M. Holloway