Kerri M. Holloway
Editor, Copywriter, Program Facilitator
- Professional experience working with nonprofits, small businesses, youth programs, church ministries, 19+yrs (brochures, solicitation letters, annual reports, campaigns, grant awards, manuscripts, event coordination, etc.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration in Management
- Master of Business Administration, Certificate in Nonprofit Management, Concentration in Marketing
- Editor for self-publishing book company, 2006-present
- Exhaustive narrative edits, back cover copy, typesetting
- Autobiography/memoir, ministry teaching, poetry, journals, children's books
- Extensive work with nonprofits / community outreach.
- Board member, performing arts organization, 2009-present
- Sorority rites of passage collegiate scholarship program
- Mentor and committee member, 2005-present
- Logistics Coordinator and Stage Director, 2010-present
- Sorority service learning program for elementary school age girls
- Committee Chair, 2013-2016
- Active in local church music ministry, 2005-present
- Avid reader (books, magazines, news and current events)
- Enjoys puzzles (Scrabble, Boggle, Wheel of Fortune, Tetris, Sudoku, etc.)
- Inspired by people who press forward to do what they can with whatever they have, even if it's not the ideal situation. I become energized by people who are passionate about what they do. Authentic zeal and determination is contagious!
IN A NUTSHELL
I'm humbled and grateful that God blessed me with the gift to transform ideas and muddled writing into the amazing message that people intended. They aren't my words. The end result should not only elicit a "wow", but it should sound authentically like it came directly from your mouth.